Amy is available to speak to groups, sharing personal experiences, tools and tips, and encouragement that will help your group get the most from their own journey and realize nobody makes it alone.
Below are topics Amy can cover, and she's also happy to discuss a custom experience that meets your group's interests.
- Permission to Be Imperfect: Trading perfection for progress
- Building a practice of optimism: Habits and rituals to infuse an optimistic mindset in your life
- Experimentation as a way of life: Find freedom by embracing decisions as experiments
- Leading through transformation: Transformation is a special type of change and it requires leaders to lead differently to find success
Watch a Recent Engagment
- Upgrade Your Toolbox to Lead Transformational Change: Delivered at the Human Capital Institute Learning & Development Conference 2019 (41 min)
- Give YES a Try: TED-style talk for an employee audience (3 minutes)
- Harness the Power of Story to Drive Change: Delivered at the Association of Change Management Professionals Global Conference (58 minutes)
- theCUBE conversation about remote work with Tamara McCleary: Prompted by the COVID-19 pandemic, the world entered a massive experiment with remote work. This is a live conversation about the implications of the radical shift to remote work and the possibilities it offers (39 minutes)
Get in Touch...
Let's talk details. Contact us to discuss dates, group size, and topic.